We are currently only selling and accepting orders to the end consumers. Please share with anyone you know who is on the front lines fighting against COVID-19.
In lieu of this, we will not be responding to any questions or supplying to re-sellers.
A+G Healthcare Masks Specifications:
Our masks are for:
1. General purpose usage where the wearer is not at risk of blood and bodily fluid splash
2. Protect wearer from droplet exposure to microorganisms (eg: patient with upper respiratory tract infection visits the GP)
Fluid Resistance*: 120mmHg
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: BFE ≥ 99%
- Latex Free
- Size: 175 x 95 cm
Additional TypeIIR features:
- High Breathability: <40Pa/cm2
- Flammability: Class I
- PFE >=95%
*Mask resistance to penetration by synthetic blood under pressure (mmHg). Higher fluid resistance = Higher protection.
Our masks have also met the recommended requirements issued by the Singapore Health Science Authorities
Expiry date: Please see label on box for updated expiry date
50 single-use masks in a box
The masks are produced in a sterile environment and wrapped in a disinfected packaging before packing in the exterior packaging.
Quality Mask, Internationally Certified.
In this challenging times when we have many things to be stressed about, let's not add masks to the equation. Buy your masks from trusted and reliable sources and make sure you do your homework to ensure that the masks you buy are legitimate.
Our masks are manufactured in a sterile environment in a certified factory and have underwent rigorous quality control checks. The masks have been sent for various testings and are awarded the ISO13485:2016 (for quality control) and EN14683:2019 international certification.
Question Your Protection.
Limited protection vs sufficient protection.
There have been many arguments about wearing a mask when going out vs not wearing one. WHO has weighed in on 30 March 2020 and encouraged us to wear a mask only when we are sick because of the severity of mask shortage for the health care workers and professionals.
While many have contended that wearing a mask that offers limited protection (homemade, 2-ply, no filtration) is better than not wearing at all, our stand is that if you have to spend money buying masks, we would rather you get a legitimate face mask that gives you sufficient protection vs limited protection.
A disclaimer here: wearing a mask is not 100% guaranteed that you will be immune to the virus. Please continue to practice excellent personal hygiene, wash your hands with soap frequently, see a doctor when you are sick, stay home when you are sick, stay home as much as possible if you are healthy, don't touch your face with your hands, and don't put your fingers in your mouth.
Choose the Right Mask for the Right Task
Our masks come in 3 layers:
1. The first layer (blue) is the non-woven outer layer which filters out the large particles.
2. The middle layer, which is also the most important layer and differentiating layer among all the masks in the market, is a melt blown layer that has a bacteria filtration efficiency of 99%.
3. The third layer (white) is the non-woven inner layer that has direct contact with our skin. We made it soft and comfortable for you to wear for an extended period of time.
Here's another illustration of how our 3-ply protective mask works
EN 14683:2019 TYPE I
Our masks are currently certified EN 14683:2019 Type I. This European Standard specifies construction and performance requirements, and test methods for surgical masks using key performances such as Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE), Breathing Resistance (Delta P) and Splash Resistance.