Your AGVA bag is covered by a one-year limited warranty.
A. Products Covered by this Limited Warranty
This limited warranty extends to all AGVA bags which includes backpacks, carry cases, tote bags, and shoulder bags manufactured by AGVA Group. (“AGVA”) and purchased directly from AGVA or AGVA’s authorized retailers (the “Bag”). This Warranty does not cover your Bag if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design.
B. Who this Warranty Extends To
This limited warranty extends to the original purchaser of any Bag or, in the case of a gift, the original recipient of the Bag. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this warranty, is the first purchaser of the Bag from AGVA or an AGVA authorized retailer. The “original recipient” for purposes of this warranty, is the first receiver of Bag purchased as a gift from AGVA or an AGVA authorized retailer. All AGVA warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the Bag is owned by the original purchaser/ recipient of the Luggage. A COPY OF THE PURCHASE RECEIPT IS REQUIRED TO DETERMINE WARRANTY APPLICABILITY.
AGVA limited warranties are not transferable and not applicable to use of the Bag for commercial or rental purposes.
C. AGVA's Limited Warranty and Responsibilities
AGVA warrants the Bag in its original packaging sold to you against the defects in material and workmanship set forth below (“Defects”) for one year, when the Bag is used normally for its intended purposes.
D. What this One Year Limited Warranty Covers
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS:
- Zippers that can no longer be opened or closed
- Handles that are ripped or torn and are no longer usable
- Fabric tears that render front pocket fabric non-functional
- Defective in materials and/ or workmanship
THIS ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- “Cosmetic Damage” which is defined as scratches, dents, stains, color changes, normal wear and tear, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of Bag by any party and which do not impair the functionality of the product as bag.
- Misuse - such as transportation of unusual or heavy items, exposure to extreme temperatures, acids, solvents, or moisture.
- Transport damage by airlines or third parties. In event of third party transport damages, please contact the transport organisation at arrival destination or delivery.
- Bags that have been modified or altered.
- Any bags (whether manufactured by AGVA or not) sold by resellers who are not authorised retailers.
- Bag sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Bag is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- Damage due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, typhoons, and etc.
In the event of a Defect, AGVA’s sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited warranty will be, at AGVA’s option, to provide repaired or replacement bag, subject to your fulfillment of “Your Responsibilities” below. Replacement Bag may be provided in a color different from the Bag you originally purchased. For limited edition, discontinued or out-of-stock Bag covered under the limited warranty, AGVA guarantees only replacement of a product with equal or greater retail value and does not guarantee exact replacement of the same limited edition, discontinued or out-of-stock item.
E. Your Responsibilities
In the event of a Defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited warranty, you must return your Bag to AGVA and provide AGVA with proof of the original date of purchase. Postage is to be borne by the customer in the event of the return. Evidence of a Defect and any claims must be sent to email@example.com
AGVA will replace and ship your Bag back to you within 45 days of receiving your original Bag.
Replaced or repaired Bag is subject to the same limited warranty as the original Bag.
F. Disclaimer, Limitation on Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE BAG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REPLACE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT WILL AGVA OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE BAG OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF AGVA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. AGVA’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE BAG GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
G. Governing Law
This Limited Warranty and any action related thereto will be governed by the Singapore Law.